DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT ("DMCA") POLICY
Without My Consent has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The address of Without My Consent's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
It is Without My Consent's policy to remove links to any content (including, without limitation, text, graphics, and photos) (collectively, “Content”) that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by a third party site.
A. PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS:
If you believe that Content accessible from a link at this website infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the copyright registration number for any such work if applicable;
- Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the Without My Consent website;
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted materials is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
B. Once a compliant infringement notification is received by Without My Consent's designated agent, it is our policy:
- to remove or disable access to the allegedly-infringing Content;
- to notify the user whose Content has been removed or disabled, if possible; and
- to the extent the Without My Consent website in the future includes user accounts, to terminate the account of site users who are repeat infringers.
C. PROCEDURE TO PROVIDE A COUNTER-NOTICE TO THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
If you are the subject of a DMCA notice, you may provide a counter-notice to the Designated Agent identified below. If a counter-notice is provided, it must include the following information:
- Identification of the Content that has been removed, including a description of the where the material in question appeared on the website before it was removed;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the Content in question;
- Your contact information, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for the judicial district in which Without My Consent is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that party that Without My Consent may replace the removed Content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the individual or entity who posted the allegedly infringing content, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Without My Consent's discretion.
Please contact Without My Consent's Designated Agent at the following address:
Without My Consent
Attn: Erica T. Johnstone, DMCA Agent
912 Cole Street, #276
San Francisco, CA 94117
Tel: (401) 324-9623